What are Nutritional Supplements?
We work tirelessly to protect our customers and to ensure that all of our nutritional supplements meet our high quality standards. Virtually no other supplement manufacturer takes the precautions we do to ensure you are only putting the best supplements in your body.
Our commitment to quality means that we:
- Comprehensively test ALL of the raw ingredients we use, always - not just a small percentage of them.
- Use independent labs to verify the source, identity, and potency of nutrients.
- Comply or exceed FDA, NNFA, NSF, and USP regulations in our manufacturing facility.
- Perform comprehensive finished goods testing.
- Design our nutritional supplements based on the most recent scientific evidence available.
Nutritional Dietary Supplements from CNCA
For a closer look at some of our more popular nutritional supplements, please keep reading. You can also explore all of our available nutritional supplements.
|Melatonin is a naturally occurring substance that has both powerful antioxidant and sleep-regulating properties. In the body, it is secreted by the pineal gland. The amount of melatonin produced by the pineal gland, however, is reported to decline with age, possibly accounting for the sleep disturbances often found in older adults. Commonly used by travelers to "reset" their body clock, the usual adult dose of a melatonin supplement taken to induce restful sleep is 1 mg to 3 mg taken an hour before bedtime.||
Other Popular Nutritional Supplements
Omega-3 Max EC (Enteric)
- Enteric coated for maximum absorption - and NO fishy aftertaste!
- Provides twice the EPA and DHA per softgel as a standard 1000 mg product*
- Supports cardiovascular health and your immune system*
- Helps maintain cholesterol and blood pressure levels already within normal range*
CoEnzyme Q10 Supplement (CoQMax - CoQ10)
- Supports healthy cellular energy production*
- Supports your cardiovascular system*
- Promotes mental energy and function*
- Protects against oxidative stress caused by free radicals*
- Contains vitamin, mineral and plant-based antioxidants*
- Protects against oxidative stress from free radicals*
- Supports immune system function*
Whey Pure Protein Powder
- Available in plain, natural vanilla and raw cacao flavors
- Rich source of amino acids
- Supports muscle growth and weight management*
- No sugar, no carbs, no fat and no antibiotic residues!
About CNCA Health